At The Print Source, Inc., we’re always interested in hearing from highly qualified and motivated people who share our vision and goals. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the fast paced printing industry, you’ve come to the right place!
Please view our current openings below or contact our Human Resources Department for information on positions that are available at firstname.lastname@example.org. If interested in a position we have available, please fill out the application below. If you would like to openly apply to The Print Source, Inc., please fill out the application below.
Thank you for your interest in The Print Source, Inc. If you are interested in openly applying (applying without a position title or opening listed), please fill out our online application. When filling in the required position desired, you may list “Open Apply” as the position desired in the online application form or another type of position you feel may be a good fit.
You may also contact our Human Resources Department at hr@ThePrintSourceInc.com.
Reports to: Marketing Manager
The digital specialist is the technology arm of the marketing department. This position ensures the electronic marketing functions are supported and well maintained. It requires a person that can think quickly and strategically in order to guarantee all marketing needs are executed on time and on budget.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all websites, micro sites, landing pages, social media, mobile applications and online ads across four brands.
- Plan, develop and execute content, graphics and layouts for all digital touch points and campaigns with the goal of increasing visibility, search rank and customer engagement.
- Own and maintain digital analytics for all digital touch points and campaigns (SEO, PPC and ad).
- Manage digital agency relationships of the organization.
- Plan and oversee execution of campaign schedules and budgets.
- Present workable recommendations to the marketing manager.
- Maintain campaign reporting, metrics and site analysis.
- Manage and attend up to four annual tradeshow events.
- Conceptualize and execute tradeshow layout, product placements, and literature needs.
- Provide additional marketing support as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree and/or 3 years of experience in a related field, such as marketing, communication, public relations, journalism is preferred.
- Proven experience with digital marketing and tracking/reporting.
- Strong understanding of websites, social media, SEO, PPC, and campaigns.
- Business-to-business and/or service marketing background a plus.
- Ability to deliver on deadline.
- Multi-task and remain functional under pressure.
- Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal.
- Very strong management and organizational skills.
- Minimum of basic knowledge of coding languages (CSS, HTML5, HTML, etc.), Adobe software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.), SEO/PPC/AdWords strategies, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
- Ability to work independently or within a team.
- Analytic skills for reporting and budgeting.
- Ability to lift 10-40 lbs. consistently.
- Ability to travel 5-10% of the time.